"Bagaimana kamu masih boleh melakukan maksiat sedangkan kamu tidak dapat bertahan dengan panasnya terik matahariKU" - Hadis Qudsi

Thursday, June 10, 2010

My obsession? pheww~~ Enough said!

Salam, earthingers~~!!

Again, here goes my obsession!

I've just finish reading Cinta di rumah Hasan Al Banna, yesterday.




just now i'm thru reading twentist girls. how is tat so? i practically have 20s girl in the pdf form in my external harddisc. So, technically , i had already read half a book before i decided to purchase one of my own which eventually i hv it in my hand yesterday. and just now right after balek dari kerja saya teros terkam buku dan baca sampai habis . hehe (!^_^)v





now, im grapping the Lovely Bone. pon baru beli semalam sekali beli dgn 20s girls. and i'm on it, now! haha;D


postscript: 3 books in two days?? gosh, u must 'be starving to death'

2 comments:

i'm just a gurl said...

mcmm best jer buku cinta hassan al banna tu..

waniey sudirman said...

superb! aku recommend kat sape2 who wish to be a gud parent, tapi xde idea how to b one~~ hee ;D